What’s your favorite formula?

@conner74 My baby came early at 35 weeks so we hadn’t bought any formula yet. The hospital offered a choice between Aptamil and sma. We picked Aptamil because we knew the shop nearest to us stocked it. Thankfully she tolerated it really well and we never had to change.

@conner74 enfamil neuropro (yellow) ready to feed! it’s what we got at the hospital and have stuck with it. will probably switch to the powder version in the next month and then hopefully a generic :)

@conner74 Costco brand was our go to, but she seemed to prefer the Enfamil yellow flavor best. My second we combo feed and currently using the stockpiled Similac 360 but will switch to the Costco brand again afterwards.

@conner74 We’ve had success with Bobbie. I know there’s really no difference between formulas but I do like the milky smell of Bobbie and that it’s a woman owned business based on the US 🙂

@conner74 My girl loves Kendamil (organic). It was the first we tried and didn’t have any issues also we’re in the UK so the monthly subscription is a lifesaver.

@conner74 Kendamil Organic she had similac at the hospital for like a week total and has been on Kendamil organic since, she did great on both but I prefer Kendamil for their ingredients!

@augusto Does your baby have the legendary “kendapoos”? We just started kendamil combo feeding (transition from EBF) two weeks ago and I’m a little taken aback by the poo volume, liquidity, and frequency! Will it get better?

@galaxy01 She was combo fed at first too and I think when I fully switched her to formula her poops were a little different for a few days but nothing that really sticks out to me

Back