Weird condom and hcg levels

betteroffdead

I had intercourse on May 31, a week ago. (we were protected). I gave an hcg blood test today, June 7th. (It's anxiety-related because I think I'm pregnant every time.) My periods are irregular because I have pcos. It has been 40 days since my last menstrual period.

First question: last intercourse, which was a week ago, the tip of my boyfriend's condom had lengthened a little. I mean, the gap, which was 1 cm when we put it first (I removed the air while putting it), was extended by 3-4 cm (even before he came) It looked tight at the base but the tip got longer. I don't know how it happened. We did not see any leakage at the bottom, and when he ejaculated, all the sperm was visible inside. Is it normal?

Second question: I have been waking up with nausea for 4-5 days. I do hCG blood test once or twice every month (because anxiety), my previous values were like: 0.5

@betteroffdead The numbers don’t matter if it’s under 5, it’s negative. The number will fluctuate it’s never gonna be a value of 0.

If sex is causing you this much anxiety to the point where you’re getting blood tests every month even after using protection, maybe refrain from it until you can work through your anxiety

@betteroffdead You need to address your anxiety before continuing to have sex. Monthly blood tests is a very extreme measure. I would do everything except penetration for a while until you feel more relaxed.

@wael I was on birth control pills before but I took a break for a while now. Since I am unfamiliar with using condoms, I have fears about their protection. But now i am afraid of birth control pills too, like i have never used them for years. Actually, I liked my pills very much, they were very good for me but now I'm afraid of clots and other side effects.

@wael Turkey, the reason for giving birth control pills is hormonal disorders such as PCOS. Even if you use it for hormones, there are still people who think otherwise.

@betteroffdead When looking it up I cannot see anything whatsoever that bans women from getting iud unless they have birth in Turkey. It’s the most common type of contraceptive and that includes Turkey. Perhaps the information isn’t on the internt? Haha. Also you can get injections for birth control as well. There are several options other than doing bloodwork each month.

@wael It’s not banned, they just don't allow it in state hospitals for free because I'm not married. They can do it in private places for money, but I don't have money hahah, same goes for shot. I've come to the point where I think even the nausea that starts 4 days after intercourse is pregnancy, I think I'm at the point in my life where I'm trying to learn to deal with anxiety.

Back