Uk: 3 car seats again

Hi, the lease on our Ford S-Max is coming up so we are currently looking for alternatives, made slightly worse by Diesel Gate,
We ended up with the S-Max when our twins were born as it was one of the only cars which could squeeze in 2x group 0 and a group 1 in row 2.
Now the twins are nearly 3 (wow, yes we survived) and eldest will be 6 soon after, we now have 2x group 2 and a group 2/3 so they are not quite as wide.
Anyone have any success stories of Uk SUV’s /non mini vans?
I see the Honda CR-V is now larger and we did like that.

Note: in the end we didn’t hate the s-max as much as I had thought, but Ford are basically atrocious at customer service, and buying a petrol version of the same car seems like a backwards step.

@globalcitizenshipbyblood We're in North Devon so the VW T4 is pretty much the workhorse of the area. But we managed to find a twin-slider T4 for our trippies meaning that all three can comfortably sit in the back in their seats and we have plenty of room to get arround them AND there's room for all the pushchairs without having to fold them down, which is ideal for those fast get aways.

@globalcitizenshipbyblood Please can I give you a piece of advice that I wish I had known in advance...

Take all of the car seats with you and change them into every vehicle you’re considering when you test drive them.

I have a VW Touran (7 seater) which has 5 isofix points. Great! I thought. But when we put our daughter in her group 1 car seat and base after we bought it, it turns out I have to have the passenger front seat raked as far forward as it can go. It’s very cramped for me and my tall husband. She also kicks the seat. Same thing happens when we put her behind the driver too.

I wish we had considered the T4 but maybe next time (soon we are planning IVF twins).

Search google for cars with 5 isofix points and you should locate all the contenders.