Things I have cried at in the last 3 days (links in post)

oseas

The hormotions have arrived and I'm just...so...tearful! Here's the list of things I've suddenly ugly-cried at in the last 3-4 days. If you're adventurous, add your own links so we can all laugh/cry together!

Two scenes in Bones, season 6 (can't find links or gifs, sorry.)

Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel

This woman kicking serious ass

This book from my mother.

This story (Confession: I cried at this before being pregnant, too. I just cried HARDER this time)

This baby elephant being saved from a well

And the coup de grace of the week: Tacky

Why hormones? Why did "Tacky" need to make me cry with a weird sense of "Weird Al is so amazing and talented and he's still making music after all these years wowwww...." Alright. I showed you mine. You show me yours.

EDIT: Bonus tears as of this morning, courtesy of this guy.

@lillie01 Watched it with my husband. You know how so many of the guys rip their shirts off when they finish? He was yelling "Now take your shirt off!" At the tv. He's usually a prude so it was extra-funny.

@lillie01 Ok, so I don't feel so weird now that I teared up when I watched it at my desk over lunch. She's my new fitness hero and I want to be her when I'm not pregnant anymore.

@oseas I read an old diary of mine where I described the awkward first dates my now DH and I went on. That made me cry. We have come so far... With me moving states away and bigotry from family, losses in the family and money problems... Now we're happily married and making a beautiful child... It totally kicked me in the feels. Reruns of Grey's Anatomy today did the same.

@oseas I feel like that's the only part that hasn't hit me yet. The crying. It's non-existent for me so far. I haven't even had the urge to cry. What is wrong with me?!?!?

@arynna Nothing! Absolutely nothing. To be honest, I had a hard time believing the crying thing was as intense as all the books/people say and then suddenly OH GOD THE TEARS WON'T STOP.

It's been super disconcerting. Not at all funny in the moment, but when I'm able to take a little perspective it's actually hilarious.

@oseas Jesus, I'm a bag of saline in the first place. I spent the last two hours watching baby announcement videos and bawling. I'm such a hot mess.

@marcusvef At first I was like, ok... I'm ok so far.... Still ok..... Getting less ok..... Not ok..... Not ok not ok.... Hysterics. That was such a perfect combination of sad and beautiful. Thanks for sharing this.

@soldier4ujesus Yeah it hit me hard. Right from the beginning thinking about how happy a pile of hamburgers would make my dog...ugh starting again, no more thinking about it for me today.