The fiance wants security

cloveerforever

Hey guys,

Got myself into a pickle.
  1. I'm depressed b/c I had to close my business to make 1/4 more cash as per her request durring her post partum depression. Still not to expectations. 75k CAD. SHE WANTS 100K. Have house and rental income. Make 12000k per month, both of us combined.(we make the same)
  2. Drank after work to take the edge off today... her ex drank.my family has a history of functional alcoholism. She No tolerance for self soothing using alcohol.
Ultimatum presented: sort my shit out. Aka; no video games, & no liquor. Or we break up.

First fight. Super bummed she's 10 years younger. I love her. Nut I'm over worked and tired of missing the mark on her expectations.

@cloveerforever Hot take, any woman who has minimum income demands is not a woman I'd stay with. Maybe be glad you weren't married yet. No matter how young/ hot she is, it ain't worth that shit.

@cloveerforever you might not be taking crazy pills now, but you might have when you still had more easily exercised options but didn't You might not be married, but having a child sure complicates this.

i would have a really straight up convo about expectations and needs..yours, too..and try to work a compromise here so neither of you are on the edge.