Sharing a crib

@smaxiner We slept ours together until they started moving - opposite ends of the bed so weren’t next to each other but both heads in the middle of the bed. Once they started moving we didn’t want them impacting the other.
I would def have 2 cribs - we moved them into separate ones only a couple of months in and it will depend if they are born early, how quickly they start moving etc.

@smaxiner During the day, we had a mini crib in the living room where we would swaddle them and let them nap where I could see them. But once they started rolling over, they always sleep in their own cribs, especially at night.

@smaxiner Mine napped in the same playpen during the day as newborns in the living room. But at night separate bassinets/playpen/crib is safest. I only let them sleep together when I was supervising because someone's they will bring their arm up and cover the other babies face. (Mine weren't fans of being swaddled). But 6 month olds would definitley not be safe to have sleeping together. Mine are 8 months on Jan 1 and they roll over too of eachofher and smack eachother or have their arm/leg over the others face. They have done tbat for months so it would be very unsafe unsupervised at night.

@smaxiner I was planning on letting them share a crib for a while, but never did. They both had very different sleeping habits and separate cribs was the way to go.

Back