severe pregnancy anxiety

thanksmom

on june 23rd my bf and I had protected sex (we haven’t had sex since then), he finished inside me (with the condom on) and when he was done and pulled out, we checked the condom to make sure there was no holes or anything (there wasn’t). My period was supposed to come July 1st but it still hasn’t, i’m 30 days late. I’ve taken pregnancy tests on the 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 22nd (all in july) and just a few minutes ago (today, on the 30th) and they’ve all been a blazing negative. On the 12th I had a doctors appointment where I was prescribed anti-depressants for my anxiety and took a blood test and that also came out negative (1>miU/mL). My period is usually on time or up to a week late but never more, with the exception that in March 2021 I didn’t get one for some reason (i don’t remember). I have been through a generous amount of stress including June when I started my summer courses and stressed about that, then in late June my friend and I were wanting to get an apartment and there was the stress of apartment hunting etc. Generally just in everyday situations, I tend to stress (hence why I’m taking medication). I was really good for a while but now I’m stressing again. I will also note that I recently have been putting on weight but the week before my appointment due to my anxiety I could barely eat because of my nerves. The question is can stress really delay me THIS much?!

I will also note I was on BC from November 2021 to October 2022. Then we had an incident where I took Plan B to be safe on November 2022.

@rjl Is it likely that the SSRI’s I started taking a few weeks ago are delaying my ovulation? Sorry I don’t have a doctors appointment until a few more days and I want answers.

Back