Send thoughts and prayers

simmons1

Y’all, how?!
How the hell do you keep your shit together when you are beyond exhausted?
Daycare’s closed for school holidays so I’m trying to work from home with my 7mo… who’s teething. Doing around 4hours overtime every day to get my work done because of all the interruptions.
We’re up every hour throughout the night, she’s ready to party at 4 or 5am and I’m pretty sure we both have a cold.
Oh, and I’m on my period.
Aaaaand I found out like two weeks ago that the reason my husband of 12 years left was because he was having an affair.
And then the social worker I spoke to about custody explained that I’d been living in an emotionally abusive situation.
I’m tired of being resilient. I just want someone to take my kid for a night so I can cry myself to sleep.

@simmons1 You're doing it. You're a superhero. My kid's mom split, not everyone seems to be able to do what you do. Keep it up, stay strong 💪 I'm in the same boat right now. 100 percent with my kids, work and kids is all my life right now. My BM cheated on me and kept doing it as I tried working it out but she was already mentally gone. Just gotta keep pushing forward. They took the easy road, we took the responsibility that we made and took the long and winding road but at the end it will all be worth it. To see your child strive in their life knowing they had that one person that loved them unconditionally and did what they had to to give them a better loving life.

@simmons1 Call in a sick day at work. Your mental health is important. Take a bath with some epsom salt and you and baby take a walk. Cuddle together and nap. If you are stressed your baby feels that. Also lay on your bed for 5 minutes and breath really deeply pushing your belly out when you inhale. If you have bubbles blow them for the baby and it helps you focus on just breathing. There may be a story time at your local library. Use your sick day and take the baby to socialize and get out of the house.

@simmons1 Idno mate

Ihad a pulminary embolism recently, long story..and am barely able to walk rn, shouldnt b out of hospital.
Single mum, still getting up before sparrows fart for my son who is heavy and way over the top lately.
Been on the phone since voluntary discharge from hospital a few days ago trying to get any help but doors close quickly. Mum had him but shirked him back before i found out why i was so sick.
I need medical help and keep getting turned away.
My folks are closest but wont lift a finger, very selfish people.

42 kg, crushing chest pain, breath i ng problems, no car and still dragging my bone bag to the parks daily for him.
Cant do this much longer.
He has care on Monday and ive just gotta crawl all the way there.

@simmons1 To get a few hours to yourself, is there a family friend you trust that would love to hold the baby? Before I had twins, I was involved with embroidery group. Lots of little old ladies would meet, and we had the best time! After the babies were a little older, I would have these members call me and ask if they could come over and play with the baby. They would enjoy the cuddles and I could get stuff done! Do you have any people like that in your life?