Pregnant?

modechristina

So... I'm kinda shocked here.
I had some kind of odd feeling about my body a couple of days now. I gave birth to a beautifull daughter 4 months ago and I woke up today and had a stronger sense of smell. I thought it was unusual but I didn't mind it. Then came the sickness, my breast hurt (I breastfeed, did so with my 1D but it didn't hurt like this), I'm tired (thought it was because I have a baby and a todler). I made a test today because I know me and I feel odd. The test was at first negative, then in around 5 min there was a thin, THIN cross. I thought my eyes are fooling me. I let it go and come back to the test 30 min after and the line became a little more visible. Now... I know the 10 min rule but I also know that in the time I was not pregnant the test never came out positive after a while, not even after a whole day. So... I'm taking another one tomorrow but need to know is anyone out there that had a wrong positive or a right positive that came clearer after a while? IDK how to attach a photo so that you guys see it.

@bsstra7 So I got another one and this one is negative -.- I'll do it again sometime next week. The morning sickness is still there and I'm more tired then I was ever before. To be honest I wouldn't like to be pregnant right now but if I am I'll take it as God's blessing.

Back