Pregnancy fitness app that isn’t a pdf?

@mygodisawesome That's good feedback! I'll probably buy their full term package today since I'm 20w but it doesn't look like it ever exspires?

Only thing is we have an at home gym but I hate or dumbbells so if possible will still switch movements for my barbell 🤣

@acurisur Birth Recovery Center. This one is more geared towards postpartum but you can do most things while pregnant. She does offer a pregnancy app as well. Nancy Anderson, can be found on instagram as well.

@acurisur Those workouts contain alot of education about modifications, so I take that information into my other strength classes. I also try to do classes with other pregnant instructors, they tend to choose exercises that work well. I do repeat the prenatal core classes alot, there’s too much modifying required in the regular core classes. I do regular upper and lower body classes after having learned from the prenatal ones.

@acurisur I've been liking Belle method, it's web only. It is focused on birth prep, pelvic floor health, breathing, and pilates/barre workouts. It has a ton of labor education as well. I've been doing an occasional dumbbell workout on my own to supplement it.

@kenya123 How many workouts are included in the prenatal Belle package? I'm debating this or their 12 week challenge as I prepare to TTC with baby #2!

@janek There are 36 pilates/barre workouts and about 7 yoga/stretch videos available. There are a total of 8 modules and each contain a few of those workouts and several videos on labor/pelvic health etc. The workouts are low to moderate intensity, which was great for me since I didn't workout at all the 1st trimester and got very out of shape.

@acurisur There is this coach online that has his own programs and app to go with it. It's the best I've used. He sells a prenatal and postnatal program that is so full of information that I find it an amazing deal. Lots of tips about lifting while breastfeeding and during all the pregnancy changes. His partner for the prenatal program is a mom of two and also has a ton of education and experience. I follow them both on insta, they are not your typical shitfluencers.

I love the app, you can start your program and activate it in the app. You log all your weights for each programmed work out, it has videos for form and comes with a huge amount of education.

I'm not affiliated in any way, but have been using his programs for two years. Best I've found. Coach Mark Carroll.

Back