possible early pregnancy?

bux72

( currently don’t have access to a test, but i will be taking one on friday with a friend )

so for a little backstory my bf and i broke up several months ago and we have been seeing each other exclusively for sex since then. so a week or so ago me n my ex hooked up, no condom but he pulls out. but it was all over me so idk. ( i also missed several birth control pills ) so yesterday i felt like i peed my pants and i checked and it was this watery brown discharge, i was really confused abt it but i moved on w my day bc ive been taking my birth control so it’s not my period. i told my friend and we concluded it could be implantation fluid so i came here to ask for advice on what it could be.

@bux72 Implantation bleeding isn’t a thing. Irregular bleeding is a normal side effect of the pill. If it was due to pregnancy, a test would be positive. A test is otherwise accurate two weeks after sex and definitive after three. Use backup protection if you aren’t taking your pill correctly.

@bux72 If you’ve missed pills and haven’t taken the correct steps according to your pill’s brochure on what to do after a missed pill, your pill won’t be as effective.

If the bleeding was due to pregnancy, a test would be positive.

@bux72 When you missed taking your birth control pills for several days it would’ve acted as if you took a placebo pill on those days, so you probably got a mini period from skipping your pills.