No clue what to get toddler for Christmas

@kievonn My 3yo is getting a little bluey oodie type hoodie because she sees me wear my oodie a lot and always asks for one. A scooter and then the family is pooling money for a indoor playground pass

@kievonn They had these sets marked down to $14.98 at my Walmart, but they’re $25ish online. They contain a kids costume with shoes and tiara as well as the matching doll. Got Moana for one daughter and Ana for the other Disney Classic Elsa 15 inch Doll with Dress and Accessory (Assembled Product Height: 14 in) https://www.walmart.com/ip/3441715070

Found a build-a-garden set also on clearance I’m going to have the 2 year old and 4 year old share

And then a new helmet for 4 yo (2 yo will get handme down) and new scooter for 2yo

We’re doing practical stocking stuffers like new hair accessories and fun socks

In my experience family doesn’t mind doing experiences at all! When our daughter was 3 one of her grandma’s gifted her a leotard, ballet shoes, and an 8 week ballet class. She loved it!

@eusebius Hi, I’m Vetted AI Bot! I researched the Disney Classic Elsa 15 inch Doll with Dress and Accessory Assembled Product Height 14 in and I thought you might find the following analysis helpful.

Users liked:
* Doll is well-made and detailed (backed by 3 comments)
* Outfit allows imaginative play (backed by 4 comments)
* Set inspires bonding between child and doll (backed by 3 comments)

Users disliked:
* Shoes are too small for some children (backed by 3 comments)
* Costume falls apart easily (backed by 1 comment)

If you'd like to summon me to ask about a product, just make a post with its link and tag me, like in this example.

This message was generated by a (very smart) bot. If you found it helpful, let us know with an upvote and a “good bot!” reply and please feel free to provide feedback on how it can be improved.

Powered by vetted.ai

@kievonn I’d suggest looking if there are any fun things to do in your area, like indoor children’s museums or centers. My youngest brother is 2 and he’s gotten all of the hand me down toys from his older siblings so he is practically swimming in them. I decided to get him an “experience” since he will get more toys from other people anyways.

@kievonn We have bought magnatiles, duplo, and a tea set.

We've asked family for any of the following:

A doll

More duplo

Small soccer goals for the garden

Books

The next size in clothes

Art supplies

Toy pots and pans

@kievonn Mine will be 3 in January. Her wish list is a scooter, sleeping bag, pony cycle, doll House, doll baby carrier, kinetic sand, dress up clothes, play food (ice cream and cakes) and books

@kievonn My 3.5 yo is getting/has and loves: Magnatiles. Legos. Tonies player and various characters for it. Kinetic sand. Playdoh. Washable paints. Washable watercolors. Hi ho cherry-o. Chutes and ladders. Candy land. Memory.

The magnatiles and legos can be expanded on so they can get them a few different times and it just adds to the fun. My son has gotten more magnatiles for every birthday and Christmas for two years and he gets really excited every time he sees them.

@kievonn —"Hey, what's Christmas?"

—"Umm, Kwithmattthhh...tweeee?"

Needless to say, our 2-year-old has pretty low expectations regarding Christmas presents, may not know to expect presents, and definitely isn't aware yet that he can actually ask for anything. He'll probably get magnatiles from us. At gift times, I just tell my mom to be creative "because he's not really gonna care that much."

@kievonn My kiddo turns 3 just before Xmas...also very physical, knows.abcs numbers etc like yours.

he's killer at puzzles and loves to do imaginative play. So I'm getting a few 100 PCs double sided puzzles and a Hape Dollhouse (combined gift with other kid). Everything we do is while playing some character or holding some figurine (ie mom and Daniel tiger build a playground with magna tiles).

He also likes the Creatology art kits from Michaels so.im asking for gift cards for there so he can keep picking crafts out. He likes to display them in his room.

I got him a camera and some knives too to help with cooking.

OH the highlights puzzle.books are AWESOME. two magazines come each month.

@kievonn In terms of books, mine loves search and find books, Dr. Seuss books, mother Goose/nursery rhyme book

We're asking for more pretend play items like play food, kitchen, doctor kit, costumes.

Some other ideas we had for this year (not getting it all): new tablet, yoto cards, new bath toys, winter gear, kid safe knives for helping with food prep, memory card game, Melissa and doug see and spell toy, art supplies, play doh, kinetic sand, sensory bin.

@kievonn My son is very similar it sounds to your daughter. I got these cool scavenger hunt cards from Amazon. They are round and on a ring so you can flip thru them. They have different themes (outdoors, at home, at the park, etc) and he LOVES them.

@kievonn Daughter turning three in December as well… here is my list -
1) I looked for the Lovevery dupe toys for the upcoming kits - there are cute ideas for non-battery stuff and you can always find dupes
2) puzzles and workbooks - my daughter loves these, but obviously skip if your daughter isn’t
3) outdoor engaging stuff - balls, a little wagon, a kid size yard set
4) bath stuff
5) arts and crafts - dot markers, paint sticks, stickers
6) additional elements for toys she already plays with. Ex - an ice cream play set to go with her ice cream truck

@kievonn Do we have the same daughter? 😂 For real though, feel free to message me. My daughter is the same. Turning 3 right before Christmas, super smart and big for her age. I've gotten her so many toys.

Magna tiles, little people, mr. Potato head, train track set, the Melissa and Doug ice cream set, and so much more

@gentlenight87 Mr. Potato head!!! She’s so into Toy Story right now that would be an insane gift.

Also, I wouldn’t be surprised if my daughter was two timing me. She’s a little conniving thing 🙄😂

Back