No clue what to get toddler for Christmas

@kievonn Balance bike, scooter, board games (high ho cherry o, pretty pretty princess), magnatiles, puzzles, bath toys/bath paint, LCD drawing board, kinetic sand, playdoh, nature scavenger hunt game, a toy/stuffie for whatever sheā€™s into (for mine itā€™s Octonauts right now).

@kievonn We are getting our daughter a Magna tile expansion pack, a Minnie Mouse roller suitcase, a book about being a big sister, a snow white dress up nightgown, and a home made tutu. We are trying to follow ā€œsomething you want, something you need, something to wear, something to readā€ + a present from her new brother (I am 4 months pregnant). We are also getting her a stocking with new underwear, non-toxic nail polish, a new toothbrush, etc.

She is a girly girl so this list is obviously tailored to her preferences. We donā€™t do light up toys either.

@kievonn I know you aren't a big fan of battery operated toys but we got a ton of mileage out of the hot dots Jr Pre-K set.

Educational Insights Hot Dots Jr. Let's Master Pre-K Reading Set, Homeschool & Preschool Learn to Read Workbooks, 2 Books & Interactive Pen, 100 Reading Lessons, Ages 3+ https://a.co/d/fdQkF2N

@kievonn My 3 year old is getting the little people Barbie dream house, some clothing(she loves clothes), a new sheet/bed set since she upgraded to a big girl twin bed earlier this year.

@kievonn Lightning McQueen bedding
Lightning McQueen shoes
Lightning McQueen toys

But really, a nylon knife kit to help in the kitchen, kinetic sand, magnatiles, and he asked for another calendar šŸ˜˜

@kievonn My daughter is almost 4 now. What sheā€™s loved the most this past year has been:
  • a scooter
  • magnetic tiles (the more the better)
  • baby dolls and accessories
  • princess figurines
  • dress ups

@kievonn Our three yr old freaking loves magnatiles. Heā€™ll build giant castles across the floor of our house. Also iSpy books. Our kid is super curious and smart as well, so both are fun activities that give them an opportunity to use their brains. Iā€™d probably also suggest music related gifts, like a childrenā€™s guitar, or wooden percussion setā€”also a big deal at our house.

@kievonn Surprising and cheap things my 3yo is into rights now:

-glow sticks and bathtub finger paint for fun bath time

-muffin baking tin, measuring cups, wooden spoon, and silicone muffin cups to make pretend cupcakes

-washi tape and googly eyes for extra fun craft time

-unicorn horn shaped sidewalk chalk

Back