No clue what to get toddler for Christmas

@epimetheus Wow. This comment is getting directly copy-pasted into the list. Thank you 🥹

Something about this list is making me feel emotional/nostalgic. Your ideas will definitely be present on my daughter’s special days.

@kievonn I'm giving my child a book (Let's Find Momo Outdoors), a toy (Perfection Junior or Lite Bright, whichever one that has a good sale), shoes (trying to find a pair of fuzzy house slippers with a cute doggie on it), and maybe some sort of yummy treat or dessert that has a doggie theme, like a doggie shaped cookie or something. He's a big fan of dogs this year.

@breakthewallsdown Hair. Styling. Mannequin.

Wow, I completely forgot about how much time I spent with one of these braiding heads as a kid. My curly headed daughter is obsessed with “do my hair tonight” and “it’s okay I brush mommy hair?” She absolutely would adore this. THANK YOU

@katrina2017 Oh jeez yeah she’s my little mini me when I do chores. Now that you mention it, I wonder if they make kid versions of the rubber gloves I use for dishes. 🤔🤔

@kievonn There's a Melissa and Doug "driving rug" we call ours. My daughter turned 3 at the end of September but she likes to get that out and drive the wooden cars it came with on there. I got a returned one from Amazon and it looked great.

We're over here in big sentence land as well. Has your daughter seen any Numberblocks? It's on BBC but we watch them on YouTube. There are some cute Numberblocks toys... we got a mathlink cube set of the numbers 1-10.

Hot Wheels are great too but I saw that suggested already.

We got some duplo-compatible marble tracks from Amazon also over the years and we might get more.

National Geographic also sells little science kits that we've done a few of. One popular one here are the marble tracks XD

Play-Doh is also a good bet here. My mom got her a set with little cookie molds and we make cookies a lot.

Another thing we've gotten a lot of mileage out of are crayons, paints, colored pencils, markers etc. Joann's (craft store if the chain isn't local to you) has unfinished wooden stuff you can buy to paint, like wooden stars or boxes or coasters etc.

Loose fabric leaves (maybe they're for home decor? IDK) are also a big hit here. They're out on the floor for days at a time to run through, toss, fold in to one another...

@erin27 Wow, I think those fake leaves might be a big hit, she’s a ms Rachel kid so “the leaves are falling down” is a game we already play!

Also, YES!! Numberblocks used to be on DAILY in this home, she watched it on Netflix. That show + her number puzzles is what taught her to count to 30.

@kievonn Yoto

Scooter

Costumes (capes, crowns, shields, dr’s kit)

Magnetic tiles

John Deere build a Johnny tractor

Craft supplies (colourful masking tape, pipe cleaners, Pom poms, markers, stickers, construction paper)

Koala crate subscription

Back