Mom shamed for formula feeding

@mikailao20 I am just like you. I formula feed and offer pumped milk occasionally during the day. I do breastfeed once a day when im lazy and only once bc he takes forever and he isnt very efficient. In the early days to try and boost my supply, I would BF during all hours of the night. I even breastfed almost for the entire Harry Potter movie and my baby would still wake up unsatisfied. I didnt care anymore. I was losing so much sleep and I was so miserable. We introduced formula on day 5 and we use formula overnight as my LO sleeps better w a happy, full tummy.

@mikailao20 I was formula fed in the 80s, and more often than not, I'm the smartest person in the room 😏. I firmly believe someone's intelligence is such a complex mixture of nature and nurture that it's impossible to boil it down to one specific aspect of baby-hood- like formula vs breastmilk. Cause and effect is difficult to prove, so this lady should shush her dumb, breastfed mouth. 😀

@mikailao20 Let me tell you I was EBF and am no scientist ! Infact I have high blood pressure, elevated sugars, high cholesterol. Did breastfeeding help? No ! I also had bad teeth when I was younger and needed braces, have been on heavier side. The myths about formula are myths. You do what makes you and baby happy. My mom hated breastfeeding and had to stay at home for a year because I refused bottles. She was happy I was formula feeding and tells me that my baby is pretty strong physically.