Long-ish Cycles, Free Fluid, Light Bleeding..

calves12

I’m not sure what to make of my situation.. 28(F) Had miscarriage July 2023. Been TTC since December 2023. Since my MC, I sometimes get twinges and pains in the pelvic area. The amount of days I bleed during my period has gone from 4 to 3 (2 days of consistent bleeding and the 3rd is mainly spotting.) I get positive LH tests but I haven’t started temping yet as I don’t want to overcomplicate and stress myself out.

Details of MC: Lost pregnancy at 9 weeks. Had subchorionic hematoma, saw heartbeat,
Miscarried the next day. I have a tilted uterus, went home to pass pregnancy without medical intervention- took multiple days for everything to clear due to uterus being tilted. I got my period back quickly after but cycles were a bit wonky: 32D, 31D, 35D, 30D, 29D, 31D, 37D.

Before my MC, my cycles were never as long as 37 days. That was last month. I got a transvaginal ultrasound and this was the report:
IMPRESSION: No pelvic masses are seen.

PROCEDURE: US PELVIC TRANSABDOMINAL AND TRANSVAGINAL HISTORY: Pelvic pain

TECHNIQUE: Transabdominal and transvaginal ultrasound of the pelvis. COMPARISON: none FINDINGS: MEASUREMENTS: Uterus: 6.7 x 3.4 x 5.3 cm (Length x Height x Width)
Endometrium: 10 mm in thickness
Right Ovary: 2.1 x 1.4 x 1.4 cm. (Length x Height x Width)
Left Ovary: 3.6 x 3.1 x 2.8 cm (Length x Height x Width)

UTERUS: The uterus appears normal. ADNEXA: No adnexal masses are seen. MISC: There is some free fluid in the pelvic cul-de-sac.

I’m wondering if anything seems to be indicative of silent endometriosis? With my tilted uterus and the free fluid, I am worried I could be dealing with endo.

@calves12 Totally normal for a uterus to be tilted. It doesn't mean anything. Minimal free fluid generally indicates recent ovulation. We can't use ultrasound to diagnose endo and it doesn't even really have any sonographic red flags other than an endometrioma (which still isn't definitive without surgery).

Source: I'm an ultrasound tech