It’s finally hitting me that I’m having a baby🥹

nuborp123

I have gone through my entire pregnancy with minimal symptoms currently 24+4 days. I had a little bit of morning sickness at the end of the first trimester, but it only lasted about 2-3 weeks. Since that has gone away, I had a tough time truly believing since I wasn’t showing due to my size(currently 315 lbs), and I couldn’t feel the baby. Well around 21 weeks I started feeling flutters and was so relieved. It would only happen at night time. Around 23 weeks I was starting to feel actual kicks multiple times throughout the day. Right now, I just put my hand on my belly and she kicked it🥰🥹 I was able to feel from the outside. I haven’t been able to see her move much from the outside but as I’m typing this, I’m a bit emotional because it’s just finally hitting me. After going through a MMC, I have definitely spent this pregnancy anxious.
SO! If you are worried about movements and showing. Don’t be! It will happen and do not compare yourself to others! My bump is starting to round out and I’m actually starting to look pregnant🤰🏻 September can’t come soon enough!

@nuborp123 Ah thank you for sharing! I’m close to hitting that 20’week mark and although first tri was miserable, I just feel like a normal person this second tri. I’m always questioning if I’m still pregnant or not but I know I just need to be patient and I’ll feel him soon enough 💞 congrats to you!!

Back