FINALLY

@hocyre89 Congrats on your poop!! You must feel like a new woman. Its the little victories in pregnancy that make you so happy 😂 I was finally able to get a good night sleep last night and I’m over the moon!

@hocyre89 Daily yogurt w low sugar content and rich bacteria like Skyr can keep you regular. But if that’s not your thing, don’t forget Metamucil is safe during pregnancy (consult your ob as needed). I take 1 dose every 3-4 days and it gives me at least 1 bowel movement a day. This is great because I have bad ibs-c even without pregnancy.

@hocyre89 I feel ya! I was so constipated and had a bowel movement so painful I thought I was going into labor and almost called 911

Nothing was working so my doctor advised I take dulcolax, miralax and use a suppository as needed and so far I’ve been going about every 2 days with just the dulcolax and miralax!

@hocyre89 Miralax is a god send. I took so many stool softener nth worked like miralax. I took it daily till after c section ( still taking it) just passed my first one and without any effort.

Also squatter potty get one ! ( a stool to life your legs)

Back