I FIXED MY VAGINAL DRYNESS AND LOW LIBIDO!

@ramesh59 I read this too and started taking probiotics and ended up feeling dizzy and ill, they definitely did not agree with me and they were the only thing that changed in the time that I felt it. But glad that it worked for you!

@hey_unloving_iwillloveyou I’m sorry you felt like that taking probiotics! There’s usually an adjustment period that some people have to go through (now that I’ve been taking it for 4 days, I’m starting to get constipated). They usually suggest to take a pill every other day until you get used to it.

That being said, it’s not for everyone. I hope you find something that works for you!

@ramesh59 If you stay constipated but want to stay on the probiotics you can always consider magnesium! Good for tension headaches and cramps too.

Over the counter is fine, look for 250-500 mg tablets

@ramesh59 It would be a good idea to give an update a few weeks after you completed the course in order to know if the effects are permanent. It seems a bit early but I'm happy this is working for you. Please come back in two months to give an update

@ramesh59 Hey OP I know it’s just 6 days later but how are you feeling now? I’ve had 0 libido for 2.5 years. Curious if this is still seeming to help you?

@ramesh59 Yay! I’m glad it worked for you! It might’ve been my post bc that’s the exact probiotics I used! My obgyn actually told me probiotics for vaginal health help with lack of estrogen!

@ramesh59 For someone looking to try a new birth control, would anyone consider waiting to take probiotics till i get bad effects of my BC or should i just start taking probiotics with the same time as BC (or even before)

@ramesh59 Hey thanks for the updates OP do you think you could make another one around the month mark? Really curious to see if it helps. I’ve taken stuff before where it’s either placebo, short lasting, or unrelated so I want to hear how it goes before I purchase!

@ramesh59 I have really bad vaginal dryness ever since I started birth control (been on it for 3 years now). How long should I take the probiotics for me to self lubricate again ?

@ramesh59 Oh good, thank you. Did you use a specific probiotic for women? I just checked what u have at home and it has both of those but I haven’t been good at taking them, started again this morning after reading your post...

@blecliked I would start off with 1 and see how you react. If you take 2 you might get bloated and/or constipated. Mine has 50 billion active cultures and 7 strains

Back