I FIXED MY VAGINAL DRYNESS AND LOW LIBIDO!

ramesh59

Previous post about my birth control side effects

I got the Nexplanon inserted 2 months ago and haven’t stopped bleeding since. My libido was non-existent, and my nether regions were like a desert. I read another post saying they found relief from similar symptoms by taking probiotics, so I decided to give it a shot and took Spring Valley Women’s Total Care Probiotic

HOLY. CRAP.
Within 2 days I FINALLY stopped bleeding, and my sex drive shot through the roof! I ended up masturbating 3x in one day (I hadn’t felt the desire to masturbate in the last 2 months)!

I thought this was really weird, so I decided to research it a bit...apparently it’s totally a thing! Research has shown that probiotics help regulate hormones. Who would’ve guessed?

If any of you ladies are having issues with your libido or even adjusting to your birth control, try taking some probiotics!

UPDATE: If any of you try probiotics, let me know if it helps you at all! I’m curious if this will have as much a dramatic effect on others as it did for me, or if I was just an anomaly

UPDATE2: It’s been about 9 days since I started taking probiotics; unfortunately I started bleeding again about 5 days after starting the probiotics, so perhaps it was more coincidental that my bleeding stopped when I started taking them. However, my libido is still going strong! I feel it may have leveled out a bit (I’m not masturbating 3x every single day) but I do still feel aroused at least once a day.

1 MONTH UPDATE

@ramesh59 This is a very good info, thanks! But I wonder if probiotics help regulate the hormones, does that mean that they interfere with efficiency of contraception (like they lower it or something)?

@ramesh59 Probiotics didn’t help me but Im continuing to take them because of all the benefits I hadn’t known about before. I just took my nexplanon out a week ago. F that thing.

So glad it helped you!!

@katrina2017 I wouldn’t say I’ve actually experienced benefits, from what I can tell, but they’re supposed to be helpful even for your heart health as well as brain health on top of the obvious gut health they’re advertised for.

@ramesh59 I’m trying really hard to NOT get my period (vaca with the bf in a week) but really curious to try this as I deal with some similar issues. Do you think this would cause a period by any chance? I take my pill continuously and am prone to breakthrough bleeding 😅

@tudhkuuy That I don’t know, everyone reacts differently. It may not do anything for you except give you nice poops 🤷🏻‍♀️ only way to know for sure is to try it out.

Back