i f(23) fucked without condom, pls help

playnjayn

Burner account for obvious reasons, I F(23) had sex for the first time yesterday and we fucked twice with condom (he came both times) and then the third time he was just going in really easy but without condom, he didn't come obviously at all, he is sure about that and i couldn't feel anything either, we didn't properly fuck but yes as i said really easy going in and out.

He said he has done this before with others and said it would be okay, he is 100% sure but i'm not ofcourse bc i've heard of so many fuckups happening, we did this thing (easy going in-out without condom) 3 different times, same night though.

We fucked 4-5 times with condoms inbetween and after and all this started around 12am yesterday so idk what should i do! i'm so freaked out already!!!!!

My last period was on 26jan-29jan so if i'll fkn be anxious till this upcoming 26 just in case!
please advise! and ask me any more details if needed.

Also, he's not my boyfriend but we are seeing each other since 20 days ig and i'm really comfortable with him and all, so nothing bad on that part.

But yes i get veryyyy anxious about such stuff, couldn't sleep last night, i really need a big assurance that NOTHING would happen. i even bought an ipill but no i don't wanna have it bc of the hormonal fuckup it does later on or idk if i even need it.

TL;DR fucked without condom (he didn't come tho)

@playnjayn The only things you can do is take plan B and take a pregnancy test in 21 days (the result is definitive by then). Also... The fact that "he's done this before with others" worries me, you should get tested for STDs as well. Better be safe than sorry 🙏 I hope everything goes for the best

@playnjayn
  • If you're concerned about the risk of pregnancy, emergency contraception (like the morning-after pill) is an option, but it's most effective when taken as soon as possible.
  • Additionally, there is a risk of sexually transmitted infections (STIs) when engaging in unprotected sex. It would be a good idea for both you and your partner to get tested for STIs to ensure your sexual health.

@playnjayn If you checked yourself and felt nothing and saw nothing bad then doncha worry youll be fine

If he has a lot of bodies under his belt then maybe get checked for stds or just ask him to be sure