I’m scared of my husband going back to work on Monday

@wonjun Thank you for asking. I am doing much better. She’s 13 months now. We made it through the infant stage! My gosh… it was the hardest thing I’ve ever done.

Now she sleeps 8-6:30ish in her crib in her room. Plus a couple naps during the day when she needs it. She’s a good baby.

Right after this post we went formula only, and although I was sad I couldn’t breastfeed, it was 100% the right choice for us.

@marialavender Breathe Mama, breathe. We all went through this, and thought we were terrible moms. You're in good company.

PPD/A is treatable and common. Ask your Doc about a Rx asap. I spent the first 3 months in in hell b/c I didn't know I had ppd/a until month 3.

The great think about formula is anyone can feed your baby. Idk your situation, but you have today to hand your baby off to your hubs, and shower, eat, and SLEEP. Ask hubs to get a trusted family or friend over for 3 hrs minimum every day. So you can self care.

Join a mommy and me class asap. I'm not an extrovert, but it helped me AND my son early on with support and socialization with other babies. Also, I connected with one other mom, and our boys were friends til they moved, just after preschool age!

It gets better and you are doing a great job. Breathe.

Back