I’m broken beyond repair

@trojie Oh dear. I am so so so sorry for your loss. It isn't fair.

You're always a mom. Even if your kids aren't here anymore. Which I wish wasn't a thing but unfortunately so many know this pain too well. Again I'm sorry.

Also. Eat, eat whatever you are feeling like. You will need the energy. You want cheese cake. Eat the cheese cake. Let that get you through to the days when you have an appetite again.

Sending you love. I'm so sorry.

@trojie I’m so sorry for your loss. I wish that I had the right thing to say to comfort you. This loss is so unfair and it’s hard to understand why something like this could happen.

@trojie I'm so sorry, there are no words I can think of. No parent should have to experience this and my heart goes out to you and your family.

I'm truly sorry for your huge losses 💔
Internet hugs from a stranger if you want them 🫂

@trojie I keep typing, then erasing. I can’t find the words to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss. Keeping you and your family in my prayers and thoughts. I am so sorry for your loss.

@trojie I read about your son in the news. I’m so very sorry. I can’t even imagine. He seemed like a very bright kid.

My only solace I can imagine from losing a loved one is that it would erase any fear of death I had, for I know I’d get to meet them again someday and for some reason going is less scary knowing the one you loved the most is also there, wherever there is. You’ll see your boy again, one day.

Does not right the wrong of him missing out on what should have been a long and full life. All I can say is I am so sorry.

@nathangolf It’s embarrassing but I hope it’s exactly like The Good Place (the real one). That show was my comfort last year after we lost Alex’s paternal aunt to Covid.

@trojie I hope it’s like that too. Lovely show. I can see why it’d be a comfort show. I’m sorry for the pain you are enduring. I’d have a hard time going on if I lost my son. He’s my biggest purpose in life. I’m going to hug him extra tomorrow.

I won’t pretend it’ll be easy, but live for Alex and for your other kiddos. They need their mom.

@trojie I have a good friend who recently passed. He ran a hell of a D&D game.

I hope he's found your Alex and asked if he'd like to join his campaign.

@trojie Thank you for sharing pictures of Alex. What a handsome young man. I love the pictures of him hugging his siblings(?), you can really see the love between them. I am so sorry for your loss.