How did you reveal your pregnancy to your S.O.?

@narasa12 I had been planning on testing on a Sunday, but then realized I had plans to hike a local mountain with friends that day and I didn't want to test right before going out. So I tested on Saturday instead, and got a faint but definitely there positive. Waited hours for the husband to wake up (I'm a morning person, he is not), and said "I tested positive." He responded "I thought you were going to test tomorrow?" >

@narasa12 Kinda a bit of role reversal in this one, but as I posted in the TFAB thread this week I was pickling some stuff on Wednesday evening and my wife was chilling in our bedroom watching big brother (in my opinion the worst tv show ever made, but that's besides the point... Lol) So this was the day before AF was due and I had been bugging her jokingly (sorta) to POAS. So she comes out of the bedroom and goes briskly to the bathroom for the millionth time that day and I just shouted "Pee on a stick while you're in there!!" . Anyway, like 10 minutes later she texted me from the bedroom saying she left me a present, which after looking around a bit (a quick text version of hot or cold) led me to her pee Cup mostly full sitting in the bathroom. I excitedly dipped a stick, set a time and went back to pickling fully expecting that I wasn't going to get good news anyway. Sooooo. I went back after ten minutes and could see the faint second line from 5 feet away!!! I immediately went to our bedroom and was like "hey, so uhmmm check this out!" to my wife. She looked at the strip, saw the second line too and then was like, "wait... So there's a baby in here?" while rubbing her stomach. This was all followed by lots of smiles, hugging, kissing and laughing. It's not often that a husband gets to inform his wife she's preggo , but I had the chance!!
Tldr : wife left me pee to test and I got to tell her she was pregnant