Help me set expectations: How much of a relief, physically, is having the twins out?

@billbydesign Good luck with your delivery and getting through these last few days of discomfort!! I agree with others, a lot of the worst stuff goes away lickety-split.

The heartburn disappearing is really amazing. Being able to breathe again is so good. Even with a fresh c-section scar, I thought walking felt enormously easier on my joints etc. Hoping you get to feel that same relief!

@billbydesign Healing from my c section was uncomfortable, but my body and my mind felt better very quickly. Yes I was tired from pumping and visiting them in the NICU but my body was my own again. No more heartburn, no more sacroiliac pain, no more hip pain, no more feeling like I'm starving all the time, no more rhinitis, no more shortness of breath, sleeping for more than 2 hours without peeing, no more brain fog and extreme fatigue. My body was swollen and sore, pumping was hard work, and it's so hard emotionally to have babies in the NICU but my tired sore body was mine again and it felt great.

Back