Finally making a new post (Darn being a on/off lurker)

unbakedpegga

Wall of text:

First off, I want to let all the new people know "Welcome and Congrats!!"

I have been reading a lot of intro posts and it makes me happy. =)

Today I am 16 weeks + 2

Symptoms: Headaches, nausea/vomiting if I skip a meal (I try not to), pressure on my bladder all the freaking time (I swear I am already starting to waddle), I am sure there is a little more symptoms but I am pretty good for the most part (which slightly worries me) oh and increased sex drive (hubby bragged to coworkers) Oh! Of course, still severe baby brain. Lol

Let's see, what's been going on with my life? Nothing out of the usual really. I still don't have a bump (big girl), but when I lie down I definitely feel where a bump is barely there. My 16 week appointment is tomorrow morning at either 9 or 9:30. I lost my paper and I don't have a phone active to call. I am hoping they can hear the heartbeat on the doppler this time. (Anterior placenta) If not, I wouldn't mind waddling to the @spiritualtranscendence room and getting a sneak peek. Mayyyyybe find the gender??? Lol

At my 20 week Anatomy scan is the only time my doc will look for the gender. Fingers crossed everything is A-okay. We opted out of the NT scan. I did see the little one at 12 weeks and wished I asked for a pic. I only have the 8 week one. My dad decided he will be getting hubby and I a pack-n-play that has an attatched bassinet and baby changer. (It is so pretty. Let me see if I can find a picture to edit in here http://www.walmart.com/ip/Ingenuity-Washable-Playard-Whimsical-Wonders/25507985). My Aunt demanded hubby and I to not buy anything until after the baby shower (which we will be having 2 of them) and my dad said I am not allowed to help my mother in law put together the baby shower. I told him too bad, I want some control and I want it awesome. Plus, only I know what weekends hubby has off. I decided I want one of them the weekend between mine and hubby's birthday. Mine is the 10th of Oct and his is the 15th of Oct (yeah, I am exactly 5 days older than him). It would be a fun birthday for us. Plus I don't want it in November cause my sister's birthday is the 4th and she turns 18 (I am due the 6th of December). I want to choose the theme at least.

So hubby has finally decided he hopes we have a girl, which SERIOUSLY freaks me out that we're going to have a boy first. Everyone in my family and his had boys first. I also feel that because I want a girl so bad, it will be a boy. I really really really really REALLY want to use Evangeline as a name. For a boy, hubby gets to choose and he wants to name him after himself and his father.

Anyways, thanks for reading all this stuff!! Big hugs to everyone out there!

Edit: Ahhhhhh!!! Forgot mine and hubby's 4 year wedding anniversary is Thursday!!!! Stupid baby brain!

@whizzer It's funny cause as soon as I got out of my dad's truck at Walmart I was like, "I need to pee" I placed my hand just under my belly button and TRIED to walk normally to the bathroom. /sigh I can already see my dad and hubby picking on me when I am constantly doing that. Lol Darn them hips!! =)

@unbakedpegga Happy anniversary!!! And hey, 15w1d today and I am totally walking funny. I have to sit funny, too, my dang bump is in the way. I am totally pregnant these days. =)

And ours IS a girl! So c'mon, have a girl with us! :p

@johnboy99 Thank you!! I would love to join the girl club, so fingers crossed. Ha ha at night, I go to bed half naked cause it's so uncomfortable (even though my pants are still loose and I hate being naked) and when I sit in a chair or sit up in bed, I have to unbutton my pants and unzip them lol I guess it's a good thing. =)

@unbakedpegga Hey! My bday is one day before yours... Also born in 1986. Cool! And I think that pack and play is a great deal... Might scoop that up too. My husband wants a girl too and I feel so convinced by his want that I'm staking my mother's intuition claim on girl. Good luck!!

@jazzper Thanks, you too! October babies ftw! Too bad my baby couldn't be born in Oct as well. Ah well. My SIL guesses girl, my nana demands girl and no one else has really staked a claim on gender lol. Yeah that pack-n-play is awesome. We compared the display with another one of the same price and it's a lot sturdier, but the bassinet mattress is a bit on the hard side. Thankfully walmart also sells extra padding for them.

@unbakedpegga Are we twins?! Big girl here..also no noticeable bump (just looks like I've gotten fatter, and people keep giving me the side-eye when I eat in public), also anterior placenta, also no NT scan, also have a hubby who really wants a girl, also have to pee every 5 minutes. Although, I was 7 in 1986, so...
Anyway, hi!!!

@jimbone /hi mostly twin!! Though I don't get looked at when I eat in public. #1 I rarely eat out (doesn't mean I don't bring it home lol) and #2 even if I order a lot, I can barely finish half of it most of the time. I am hoping we can hear it, but I still wouldn't mind sneaking a peek at the @spiritualtranscendence =)

Back