Don’t y’all miss this fisher price banger

@heavensflame You know I never actually had it. We had the baby Einstein kick and play but my kiddo wasn’t a kicker so he didn’t really use it much. Then once he could roll he’d manage to snag the supports, drag them down, then roll and get all tangled up 😂. So in short no not really lol

@heavensflame We just took out that toy for our new baby and we catch each other singing that every so often 😂

the first time it played it unlocked so many memories 😂

@heavensflame Thank you and yes, it was! I was just talking to my husband the other night about how we'll be listening to those songs again and he laughed and said "as if I don't still get them stuck in my head" 😂

@heavensflame My almost 15 month old is still obsessed with his. He doesn't like any of the other settings other than the "look and listen". It basically plays on repeat all day. We definitely got our money's worth because it's his most cherished possession. I have videos of me singing the monkey song to him at 3 months and even as most recent as an hour ago. Now he tries to sing and dance along to the music 🥹.