Do you think she's hungry? (Rant)

@luv100 Literally I was at the doctor's office last year, my 4 month old got shots and I nursed him after to comfort him. I buckle him in the carseat 15 minutes later and he fusses because its uncomfortable, my husband WHO WAS THERE FOR THE FEEDING is like "well maybe hes hungry again" like...... I love you and I need to repeat that so I dont call you stupid.

@luv100 Haha and 6 month down the line, still happens 😂 It will always happen. Good luck with patience!

I purposely feed mine before I go anywhere so he's definitely NOT hungry and I enjoy giving a stern NOPE if someone suggests he's hungry.

It also bugs me when he pulls a face and everyone expects him to be doing a poo. Erm, no... He's just pulling a face and he dumped a litre this morning so I know for a fact he hasn't done anything. I know when he does one because I'm with him 24/7 and I can smell it because he's mine. Jesus, if he shit as often as everyone says there would be nothing left of him!

@luv100 O.m.g. THIS!!
Feeding him is the first thing I think of. Recently I was at the in laws cottage and company came for dinner. I smartly fed my 3month old moments before they arrived and was asked within the first 30 minutes, 6 times, 6 fucking times by 5 different people (some of who I'd never even met before and all were in the same room when the others asked) if he was hungry. NO HE'S NOT FUCKING HUNGRY, HE PROBABLY DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!! Babies get fussy for many reasons! It is infuriating and I feel your pain

@luv100 Just for people reading along: if you are breastfeeding, your baby needs to eat every 30 minutes to 3 hours (not every 2-3 hours).

But it's never OK to tell a mom what to do -- unless she's hitting her kids in public. Then you get to ask if she's OK and if she needs help.