did loss of pregnancy symptoms indicate miscarriage in your experience?

@m_louise_2911 Mine went away almost overnight around mid/late 8 weeks! I barely had any to begin with and then it felt like I woke up with none at all. I also had some brown spotting then too, which turned out to be my placenta attaching directly over my cervix. Currently 37w and it’s been a relatively symptomless pregnancy until now :)

@m_louise_2911 I’m a FTM at 33w and not once had any of the usual pregnancy symptoms except hip/ligament pains that started in the middle of 2nd trim. You don’t need symptoms to carry a successful pregnancy.

Congrats & enjoy it 💕

@m_louise_2911 This happened to me and I 100% thought I lost it. For me, it was around 5 weeks. A lot of people said theirs "came and went", mine just totally left and I didnt have symptoms again until much later. I was happy to start showing around 12 weeks because I didnt have any other symptoms.

@m_louise_2911 Around 10-11 weeks for me symptoms disappeared fairly quickly and I told my husband multiple times I don’t even feel like I’m pregnant anymore. Just the end of the first trimester symptoms. I understand your worry because it was very sudden, but try to relax and wait for your check up 😁

@m_louise_2911 I lost all symptoms right about 8 weeks, too. Just had an excellent 20 weeks scan, and have not really had any common pregnancy related symptoms for the last 12 weeks.

@m_louise_2911 I had the same thing, from about 8 weeks a lot of the symptoms began to come and go, or change in nature. Placenta starts taking over at the end of the first trimester too, so that changes things. You could speak to your dr, but it doesn't necessarily indicate that anything is wrong.

@m_louise_2911 Oh man I am going through this now, 8 weeks 6 days today. This made me feel so much better as I woke up today and didn’t feel “pregnant” no bleeding or cramps. Baby had a healthy US and Had a healthy heartbeat at 6 weeks 2 days, next scan is on Wednesday but I was panicking.

Back