Britax b ready stroller, basically $230. Good deal? ( Using 15% off coupon ($53 off) with $15 kohls cash for every $50 spent ($90 cashback) + tax)

mylynn

I was wanting this stroller, lowest price I've seen on Amazon is $288 ( of course now its higher). Kohls has the stroller on sale for $375 (black isnt on sale but gray is fine). So black Friday is coming and i have a coupon for 15% off with $15 kohls cash for every $50 spent. So with those i think it'd bring the price down to $232 approx. + tax= about $250 . Is that worth talking the plunge?

http://m.kohls.com/kohlsopenapi/productmobile.html?productID=2000184&isFromSearch=true

*update: i sprung for the deal. And actually I am extremely happy with the way this turned out! First, kohls also has what used to be called kohls rewards, now theyre yes2you rewards. Its kohls own free reward program where you get 1 point per dollar and $5 for every 100 points which they give to you at the beginning of every month. So i got an additional $15 from that that i will use with the kohls cash. From signing up with that they gave me another 15% off coupon to use in december. And Ebates was giving 9% cashback to kohls when i purchased which gave me $45 cash back! So in total the ($500 retail) stroller was less than $200 including tax!!

Back