B. F. P. Commence FREAKING OUT!!!!

@mdgjr3311 Thank you! And no way, not at all. I get this excited when I see people I care about get solid BFPs like this. And I am just waiting to see your face over in CautiousBB. You're gonna be there soon. =)

@lovingsheep429 HAHAHAH!!! Bunny, that's exactly how I feel. I'm like Homer in the phone booth where he can't get the words to come out. It's just insane garbled banter I'm so excited!!! :D

@lovingsheep429 ha! You know what's crazy? I hadn't had a drop of alcohol or hit the pipe or anything and Thursday night, I had a glass and a half of white wine with dinner. I thought I was out for sure.

Bam, next morning was a faint positive. Now they're super-dark. :D

So I say totally, give that bottle the middle finger!

I had initial HCG quant done Friday afternoon and I go to the hospital lab this afternoon for the 2nd draw. They'll have results tomorrow morning so I'll get info then, but so far all signs are good. Lines on tests are getting progressively darker, no sign of blood or spotting or anything, and overall I feel pretty okay.

So let's hope tomorrow I hear that my levels are progressing as expected. :D

@johnboy99 Eeeeeeeeek!! Oh honey I couldn't be happier unless it was me, I'm so bloody happy for you!

Now sit on the sofa, hand on your belly, put those pregnant feet up, and BREATHE... you did it!!

@prodigy YAY!!! Thank you so much!! I'm going to sit my butt in the wet grass & weed, then plant some stuff, and then curl up with a book and snuggle my animals this afternoon. I think that sounds like the perfect Saturday!!

Back