At the point of wanting to burn my ring sling

@blessedj316 Yeah I don’t really get the ring sling, I’ve tried it with two babies and they both hated it?? More success with my soft Moby and my structured Beco Gemini carriers for sure.

@blessedj316 keep it for when baby is older! I love my ring sling now for my 20 month old because it's great for quick ups an downs and short trips to the local park/shops

@blessedj316 I honestly think it is her age. My baby is 4 months and she is squirmy as hell, dribbles all over and even did a spit up on the chest lol. 4 months is notorious for being at the peak of spitting up and drooling. Also they have 20/20 vision so they get agitated if they can’t see. I literally have to lightly fix my baby’s head to an angle so that she doesn't spit up her dummy so she can actually go to sleep. I swear she was not like this when I wore her in the same carrier for the past 2.5 months.

@blessedj316 At 4 months this is exactly how i felt about the ring sling too. My baby is 13 months now and its all we use. It got way easier and comfier for us both around month 8- she was bigger, had more control over her body, and didnt always fall asleep in the wrap anymore. Before she could sit on her own the ring sling was impossible.

@blessedj316 I didn’t like ring sling at 4 months. I liked it with a newborn in a froggy pose, and again after about 6 months when they know what’s up. You might want to just wait before getting rid of it

@solideogloria12 I suppose I should have said for myself. I can’t use my other arm with them, and that extra piece of fabric really gets in the way of my daily tasks. They look nice but serve no other purpose for me.

@newageapostleofgod Yeah, honestly 20 minutes wasn’t enough and I couldn’t see what I was doing at all, plus my baby was fussing/squirming. She basically walked me through instructions you can find anywhere, it wasn’t really tailored to the issues I was having. I appreciate that they offer it but I also came away just as lost

@blessedj316 Idk but my baby is also 4 months, also squirms and gets crooked and spits up all over us both so it’s not just you 😅 i’m going to pack it up and try again when he’s older like everyone is suggesting