Are we being unreasonable?

@saveoursoul You have every right to block his number for certain periods of the day and ask him to email you.

You bringing Partner into this was totally unnecessary and makes you look like a pushover who can't make their own decisions. You are trying to deflect your ex being upset with you by saying its your partner's thoughts.

Follow your court order for placement. If your ex can't fulfill their requirements, then go to court to get days/times readjusted.

@saveoursoul I wouldn’t respond to any other of those messages. I recommend some research into “gray rock” responses, and insist on a coparenting app. I use Talking Parents, I’ve heard others use Our Family Wizard. In a coparenting app, they cannot harass you, the app won’t let them.

@saveoursoul Hello there. We understand it can be difficult to communicate with your co-parent. TalkingParents helps make co-parenting easier by documenting all communication through our service on a court-admissible record. Every phone call, text, and video call are recorded, timestamped, and saved. Check out our website, TalkingParents.com, to learn more.

Back