Anyone else having fun explaining to their partner why you bought x,y, & z?

@derekschmoe Thank you!

We do a lot of activities on gravel and grass terrain (festivals and camping). On the flip side, we average 3 flights a year, so a compact stroller is needed.

I know once baby is here, he’ll see the need for both, but until then I’ll keep trying to explain my purchases.

@richardsamuel69 Where I live many people have two or even three strollers: standard one plus compact travel one and sometimes heavy duty - jogging one. We have just cybex priam which is a standard stroller and I like it a lot, but travelling with it was a nightmare generally. I wanted to avoid buying a second one mostly because of lack of space for stuff and generally minimalist approach I am trying to take, but after travelling with Priam recently we gave up :D now we are thinking to buy yoyo zen as a second compact one for travelling, although the small wheels on compact strollers always seemed scary to me :eek:

My partner really do not interfere in the buying process which I appreciate :) but I do love his face expression sometimes when I put out something I bought and he is completely clueless about what the heck this thing is meant for:)

@justadad Thank you!

My husband’s faces crack me up too. He isn’t mad I’m buying these things, just confused. I’m also a minimalist, so he’s even more confused, because I rarely buy stuff. Once I get done explaining the practicality of what I bought he gets it.

Back