Anyone else have a giant baby?

@washedinhisblood My son was 9lb 6oz and 22.5in long at birth! (I was 41 weeks)
He's 15 months old now and in the 98th percentile for height and 25 pounds. He's tall and lanky. His clothing is appropriate for his age. He's in 12 to 18 month clothes. But he looks like a 2 year old.

We went to my friend's son's 2nd birthday party last weekend, and he was just as tall or taller than the other 2 year olds there lol. But you can tell he's younger by how he acts.

There was a 2 month old at the party and I was showing her to my son, saying "you used to be that tiny!" And my husband was like "he was never that small!!!" Lol oops lol we always joke that I just birthed a toddler.

@washedinhisblood My baby was born pretty little, 10th percentile. Now, he is way above the 99th percentile. Just got weighed at 22 lbs 12.5oz at 6 months old. He eats all the time. Around the clock, every 2 hours for 6 months straight. I guess he doesn't want to be short like myself and his father lol.

@washedinhisblood My baby was 7 lb 9 oz at birth but has grown like a champ. Was out of newborn clothes in under a month. Out of 0-3 before 2 months. I was pulling out 6-9 month stuff between 3 and 4 months. At 5 months he was 8 kg and 70 cm (98th percentile). Some of the 9 month stuff was too small. That was 3 weeks ago. Some of the smaller 12 month stuff he is out of. The rest just fits. He is in some 18 month stuff. Except pants. 12 month pants are still fine. He has a long torso. I am glad I got mostly hand me downs because this kid has blasted through a year of clothes in under six months. I also feel like some of this stuff I imagined dressing an older baby in, so not great for him.

@washedinhisblood Same! I have a 3 1/2 month old in 12 month clothing! He’s 18 pounds, 27 inches, and growing like a weed (99th percentile). My husband and I are both average height so we were so surprised by how tall and big he was. Needless to say he was a very difficult birth resulting in an emergency C-section; no way was that noggin coming out!😂

@washedinhisblood He's 8 now, so not new anymore, but my first kid was 24" and nearly 13lbs.

He came home wearing 3-6 month clothes and consistently ate 4-6 ounces every 3 hours.

We just had a checkup today, and he's still in the 96th percentile for height and the 90th for weight. He looks proportional, just way bigger than other 8 year olds.

@washedinhisblood Yesss my girl is five months old and is weighing about 19 pounds and is 27.5 inches long. She was born larger than I expected at 9 pounds but she’s been in the 96th percentile since she was 2 months old. I’m very petite and 5 feet tall. Her dad is probably 5’11. Not too sure why she’s so big LOL then again I was a huge baby and so was her dad so I’m guessing her growth will slow down… eventually lol

When I see smaller babies, I’m in awe because I never had a tiny baby lol. They are so cute and fragile. Don’t get me wrong, my baby is super cute too but she just came out solid and very strong lol

@washedinhisblood Our freshly 9 month old just moved up to 18 month clothes 😅 granted, they’re pretty roomy on him, but he was definitely too big for 12 month clothes. He’s just a solid chunk of a guy, not tall enough for 18 month clothes, but definitely has the thighs and belly for them! He’s also like 22 pounds 💪

@washedinhisblood Lol yes! 8, 10oz at birth 21.5 in long. My best friend had her baby 5 weeks after me and hers was 4, 6oz. Almost half my baby's size lol! Mine went 10 days over due and hers 2 weeks before her due date

@washedinhisblood My baby was born 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Not sure what happened, but she got really big really fast. By 3 months, she was 13 pounds. By 6 months, she is now close to 20 pounds.

She always ate at the higher end of the guidelines. At the 3 month check up, doctor says to feed her as much as she wants. She eats about 30 ounces a day. Seems like a lot and she's also in 6-9 to 12 month clothing.

Neither my wife or I are particularly tall.