0 to 1 child, or 1-2 children? Which was a harder transition for you?

@andy1993 My husband has since left that company so I’m not sure! I guess they’re doing well! They definitely needed a new car to fit everybody. All I know is I hope they have a great support system!

@andy1993 Yep! Our first was honestly so hard. He was born right before COVID hit, had colic until 6+ months old, couldn't nurse, always woke up every 2-3 hours until just before his second birthday and screamed whenever he was put down. We don't have a village to help so we were all alone. Twins are not easy in the slightest, but at 11 weeks old they sleep in 4-5 hour chunks sometimes and are happy to just chill wherever. Compared to our first, our twins are easier. I don't know what we would do if we had an easy baby first!

I hope your next one is easy too if you do decide on more!

@andy1993 0-1 was tougher BUT my second baby was a more challenging kid. I just had no clue what I was doing with my first, I was learning to breastfeed, and generally you just don’t know what you don’t know. By my second I knew the basics and also knew that no one knows what they’re doing really so I gave myself a lot more grace. My kids are 13 mo apart.