Who’s my age? Anyone older?

mamaof6

I am having my third pregnancy since June, have had 2 miscarriages so far. I’m feeling more hopeful this time although I’m also very much a realist about it all. My hcg numbers are higher than they’ve ever been, and I’m having my first 6/7 week ultrasound tomorrow. Anyway enough about me….

Hi. :)

I’m 44! Who is my age? Anyone older??

@mamaof6 I had my daughter last yr at 42. Healthy happy baby. The pregnancy was harder as I'm older but I worked right up until I went into labor ( went into labor at work haha left after about 5hrs to go to hospital) one day at a time. Congratulations! We were built for this age is just a number.

@olliemagoo That's so awesome. It's giving me hope. I'm turning 41 this year and my husband and I are TTC. We tried for a year and it resulted in a ectopic pregnancy. Was your pregnancy natural or IVF?

@d3thadd3r Natural and honeslty a shock. I was perimenopause according to my ob when I got pregnant . I have had 2 miscarriages so I was terrified but other than being tired it wasn't that bad. And starting over after 13 yrs has been an adjustment but also such a sweet blessing I'm so thankful for being able to experience this all over again and now I have soooo much more patience and knowledge than I did when I was younger so I truly enjoy every second. I wouldn't worry too much age truly is just a number. I just met a wonderful women who did ivf and she is now 8 weeks pregnant she's 47 :)

@mamaof6 I had my children at 36 and 40, but my aunt had her two kids at 42 and 44. That was in the 80s, and after a horrible experience of having a stillborn child. My great grandmother had her first kid at 32 and her last kid at 42 in the 1930s. it’s more common now, women have done this for years. You’ll be fine! 🙂

@mamaof6 I'm 42 and 19 weeks pregnant today. I have a 9 year old. We had been open to the possibility of another and so far it looks like he's coming! My anatomy scan is next week and then we can hopefully share the news to all the people in our lives.

@mamaof6 Hi! I'm 44 and 10 weeks pregnant with my first after 5 cycles of IVF. My husband and I decided that our last cycle would be the last one we'd try with my eggs, then we'd move on to a donor. Luckily, our last little egg PGT tested normal and has stuck! Everything is going well so far but I'm so nervous...Just trying to go with the flow though.

Back