Who’s my age? Anyone older?

@nhouse9 Same boat. Have you told your kids? I’m worried what they will think and everyone else since I’m close to an empty nest and now pregnant!

@untreue I told my kids right away because I found out in the emergency room and they had known i went there crying and then I had to suddenly get off a lot of medications very fast which was so impactful it felt better they know why I am acting strange than have them guessing something scary. When I went to tell my youngest she asked if I had cancer and when I said no she instantly asked if I was pregnant.

@mamaof6
  1. FTM. 8 weeks and very nervous about everything. This wasn’t planned but a very nice surprise. I have pcos, fibroids, and was told I would have a hard time to conceive and if I did that I probably wouldn’t carry to term. I’m still waiting to see if this is a viable pregnancy. HCG is in the proper range but not quite doubled. 2 US haven’t shown much other than it’s growing but maybe not at the rate they would like and no heartbeat yet. Last US was a week ago. I have another this afternoon. Fingers crossed.

Back