What are your thoughts on the Moby Go Carrier?

dealzoid

I saw that its on sale at Zulilly today. The reviews on Amazon are mixed and I'm a little confused on how it would work as a back carrier if the straps are crossed in the front. I'm a plus size momma with a large bust. Also new to all of this. I'd appreciate anyone experience with this carrier. Thanks!

@dealzoid I see! Well it is really a matter of preference. It's nice to have a few different carriers...I like to substitute a jersey knit wrap in place of a moby because I can do so much more with it.

@dealzoid I think it's a great front carrier for an older baby. It's wide, and I think baby would have to be closer to six months old before fitting in it properly. It fit my two year old no problem, and even my four year old fit in it reasonably well.
As far as back carries go, yes you can but the straps will cross in front. Not a deal breaker for some but there will be boob squishing going on for sure. The unique straps prohibit the level of tight cinching you get on most SSC's, so not everyone can get the straps right enough for a back carry. I could barely get it tight enough as a size 14 larger-busted woman wearing a toddler.
But! All of that being said, the straps make for a very comfortable carrier, one I will probably add to my stash for a future squish :)

@pastorperson Thanks so much for the detailed review! It doesn't sound like a bad option so I went ahead and purchased it. Looking forward to using this when the LO is here and older. :)

Back