Virgin pregnancy? (no penetration)

abbbbeeelllleee

Hello I am Boy and me and my girlfriend is sexually active doing Fingring and bjs(so rare to happen) but some anytime atleast 3 or 4 times (not exacly in one day atleast one per day) I make My Pis touch her Vagna (no ejaculation) and concerning about Pregnancy right now she missed 8 days period base on the tracker app we have and she have a irregular period since last month (January) I am asking how likely happen her become pregnant since i am been stressing out and cant focus in studies and day to day activities because of this

Seeking for advices for peoples
Thank you

@abbbbeeelllleee Okay you sound very young, so instead of trying to have sex, you need to educate yourself first. This cannot cause pregnancy. If it’s causing you this much distress that you can’t focus on school (from your other comments), then you need to stop having sex until you’re mentally ready.

Also it’s *penis, *vagina, you and your girlfriend *ARE sexually active, you are *A boy, and *fingering. If you can’t spell the word “penis” without censoring it, then you’re not mature enough to be having sex. It’s not a word that needs to be censored.

@garryowen Thank you I appreciate it. I am very worried about this. If u have the time I would like for u to check my post on this sub. I don’t wanna overcrowd OP’s post with my concerns

@abbbbeeelllleee Vagina isn’t a vacuum that sucks in sperm or precum. You need intercourse to impregnate someone. If it causing so much distress for you, abstain from sexual activities and focus on sexual education

@abbbbeeelllleee So you ejaculated on her vagina? This poses a small pregnancy risk but don’t worry about it too much. If you didn’t directly ejaculate on her vagina and didn’t penetrate her then there are 0 chances of pregnancy

Back