Trust me, get a bidet attachment for your toilet

@katrina2017 Personally, I don't think spending a ton of money would be worth having additional features. I have a "Purrfect zone" spray attachment that we really only got because we were going to cloth diaper. But after buying three of it because we moved I

@katrina2017 I got the Tushy Spa back in the height of the pandemic. The toilet is not close enough to the hot water pipe, but I'm thinking long-game here... As OP said, the nozzle adjusts but maybe because I have a long toilet seat, I just leave it as far forward as possible & wiggle my bottom!

Getting ready for this pregnancy (FTM), I decided to add another attachment on a different floor of the house. Compared to the Tushy, the feminine wash feature on the Neo 185 is sooo gentle. It's easier to grip & turn the knobs, but I only wish the nozzle clean was the same knob as the water control, like on the Tushy. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B1H9W4D2?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

I attached both bidets by myself--they're super easy.

@doran Yep it will help PP too. I didn't want to touch anything down there with a ten foot pole, gentle water was barely tolerable but it needs to be cleaned somehow.

@doran Oh yeah it’s amazing PP too! I just kept it on low. Mine is only cold water and honestly the cold felt good. I don’t think warm water is necessary. Now that I have my period back I am so appreciative of the bidet. I feel so much cleaner.

Husband also loves the bidet.

@doran I got a tushy last year while I was pregnant and i love it!! We didn’t get the one with temp control because it wouldn’t work with the location of our toilet. I was worried it would be an issue but the cooler water feels great. My period hasn’t started back since I gave birth a few months ago but I know it’ll be nice then too.

@doran We built our house with an outlet next to our toilet, but didn't pull the trigger on an electric attachment for a few years. Being pregnant was enough for me to decide it was going to be our anniversary present to ourselves this year.

It's f*cking amazing.

Warm/hot water on demand, oscillating wash, 5min blow dry perfect for aimless reddit browsing... My only regret it not spending a bit more for the model that allows 2 preset cycles.

@doran Here to whole heartedly agree. I have the tushy spa and it is great for everything you mentioned, plus the occasional extra wash because it's freaking hot outside and I feel swampy lol.

@doran What kind of contortion are you trying to do? I was massive when I was pregnant with my first (currently 9 weeks with second) and I never had trouble cleaning up down there. Are you reaching under from the front or something? Because I have no idea how your bump gets in the way of cleaning your arse. 🤷‍♀️

@doran We have had one for years! I haven’t gotten big enough to where my belly is a problem (21w) but they are amazing. I don’t feel clean without it anymore if I’m away from home

@doran I recommend bidets to allllll my friends who are expecting! Total game changer and very helpful for post partum. My husband is a convert as well 😄

Back