Super proud of my little human tonight

@jhollisphoto Thanks! I think she did for sure, and I'm glad they continued hanging out for the rest of the evening. I'm proud of H too, for trusting us to help her and not letting it ruin her night.

@princessofgod18 Right?? L told her it'd happened to her too plenty of times and that it wasn't a big deal. Definitely easier to handle at a friend's house than in public...that woulda sucked.

@soni80 My terrible experience was when I was 15 in the car while my mom was picking our dog up from the groomers, and then she stopped at the closest gas station so I could clean myself up and lied to me that you couldn’t see it, then I completely ruined the bathroom and threw my underwear in the trash, I felt so bad for whoever had to clean that up.

@soni80 As someone who grew up cleaning/scrubbing poop from my panties at 2/3 years old in the toilet I praise ur daughter!
Now as an adult I’ve bleed through sheets with my bf of almost a year staying over,he just woke me up let me clean myself up(tho he offered i said no) changed the sheets for me and we moved on.
I know a lot of adults now that we just don’t care after bad childhoods with dealing with stuff like this.
Even the best have accidents.