Super proud of my little human tonight

@vincentk22 Yeah, I think you're totally right about learning it from example.... it's hard to explain the concept to kids, but they know what it is when they feel it (or don't).

@soni80 That's some awesome parenting! You're teaching her how to be a good and decent human and treating her with respect and kindness. Instead of trying to control that situation, you gave her the confidence and support she needed to handle it on her own and encouraged her, too. :)

@joebudda1 Thanks, it was hard to not barge into the bathroom and take over. Really was. But all I did was knock on the door and ask H if she was ok and if she wanted help, and then let L continue taking care of it.

@soni80 My sister has an accident like this around that age. Our older brother took the ladder off of the loft bed her and her friend were sleeping in cause the big kids were playing “truth or dare” and didn’t want the littles interrupting. She woke up and had to go really bad but couldn’t get down and did a number 2 In her pajamas. We are now all adults in our mid-late 20s and it is something we laugh about often. If you want to share this with her you can. Nothing to be embarrassed about. It’s a body function and it happens to lots of us!

@cfb107 Oh nooo.... not gonna lie, at the beginning of the story I thought it was malicious haha. I'm glad it was just an accident, and you can all laugh about it now.

And exactly... EVERYONE poops, and no one is perfect, so what's the big deal?