Postpartum YouTube and weightloss channel!

skywalker

Hello everyone! Let me know if this is inappropriate or unwanted but I've started making videos on my YouTube and they are primarily geared towards postpartum moms and weightloss as that's where I'm at in my life right now- I started at 215lbs and I'm currently 195lbs, I plan on trying different YouTube workout channels, beachbody programs, and even fun stuff like bollywood dancing just to try new things :) My most recent video is about the Beachbody program Transform 20- its a pretty concise and informative video if you're interested in doing Transform 20 or have done it before. I think it's particularly helpful to mom's since as a mom myself I talk about the program, my own personal results (which includes non physical results e g pelvic floor, core, and urinary incontinence issues) so if you're interested please take a look. I also have more videos in the works - #mbf, a video on proper hydration, and a review of top yoga channels on youtube. As a mom, I'm just really trying to get out there, grow, and connect with others :)
I'm not sure if the link will show up properly so my YouTube Chanel is called AngelaAndThenSome, thank you!
Here is the link for the Transform 20 video ^
Below is the link for my Introduction video so you can see if you're interested in subscribing/following me on this journey :) Thank you

@skywalker Looking forward to following your journey and congratulations on your current progress!! I love Beachbody programs. I Just completed 8 weeks of Lift4. And started Core De Force on Saturday. I am currently 15 months post-partum. Didn't start getting super serious until this January and down 18 lbs since :) .

@alexandthemachine Awesome, I'm happy that you're seeing progress :) it took me about a year to lose the first 10lbs because I was just casually exercising on and off and not really trying with my nutrition

Back