OBGYN won’t give me bc refill

@shadimubarak Look into Pandia. It’s an online birth control provider with female doctors that will ship it to you or send it for pick up at your preferred pharmacy. I get it for free with insurance - not sure how much it costs without insurance :( They’ll even send you plan b’s under insurance too. I’ve gone consistently taking the pill to being off for a month and then back on with no problem. Not suggested to do it, but you won’t die either. Just be extra cautious while you’re active in the meantime

@shadimubarak I use the patch and planned parenthood is great you can do it all on your phone to make an appointment I would advice having a blood pressure cuff I was able to skip going in because I had a blood pressure machine at home and they send me 3 months worth at a time and also the morning after pill, and condoms, they do it with pill form too I’m just bad at taking pills on time and the patch is easier for me.

@shadimubarak You could try to get into a planned parenthood asap. Usually you can go online and make an appointment or they have virtual appointments but I’m not sure if they do bc over virtual. Next option would be NURX but they can take a while so you’d have to be pretty careful while you wait.

Back