Nursing clothes that I can actually go out in

I’m 4 months postpartum. I don’t leave the house much. When I do, it’s in baggy sweatpants and a loose maternity top (so I can easily pull it up/down to nurse in). It’s winter so I can throw a long jacket over whatever I wear. Usually I don’t even wear a bra.

Warmer weather is coming. I’d like to be comfortable but stylish. I have no idea what’s in style. But I need something comfortable to nurse in. I’m also big chested, so I don’t feel comfortable showing cleavage. I also haven’t lost my belly fat either.

My loose pants/shorts fit me. But jeans don’t fit at all. Tops don’t fit at all either because my chest is so large. I just feel frumpy and like a big blob.

Any suggestions for clothes and/or nice bras that are easy to nurse in?

Edit: tank tops show way too much cleavage for me. I’m at least a size G cup. I feel too exposed with tank tops.

@alwaysfaithful18 I’m a G/H cup and I bought a loose fitting button down tank. Minimal cleavage depending on the buttons, it has a hidden button so it doesn’t pop open, it’s light and “flowy”, and easy to undo a couple buttons and do back up…..AND I don’t feel grumpy in it and I have a belly too.