New Year, New Sub!

arkady

Hey all!
I'm so excited to have found this sub. I just wanted to introduce myself, and get to know y'all a bit.

I'm 20, and my S/O is 21. We are planning to wait for at least 4-5 years, but I think we have both mutually adopted the mindset of "If it happens, it was meant to be."

We have been together for over a year now, and known each other(in a non romantic way) for three. He's currently enlisted in the U.S. Navy, and we are hoping to be married and living together in the next 6 months. My SO and I definitely don't want to try right away, because he will still be deployable and I know he wants to be consistent in his kid's life, and we really want to have "our time" first.

Another thing we are both working on is getting degrees. I am trying to obtain my A.S. in Radiation Therapy, while he is enlisted for the G.I. and Post 9/11, for a major currently undecided. We want to wait to ensure we provide our baby the best life that we are capable of providing.

Unfortunately, sometimes it isn't so easy....I find myself catching baby fever every now and then. Seeing my friends post pictures of their newborns and toddlers, and working as a nanny, I try to get my fill before I let it get to my head, but occasionally, it'll have the adverse effect.

Any way, I'd love to hear all about y'all's stories, and hopefully make some new friends who are like me:)!