NB vs 0-3 clothing size

@niederwaldflash 8lb 3oz baby & 21 1/4 inches long and wore newborn and he had plenty of room in them. We loved gowns so much. If you buy newborn I would recommend going for easy/comfortable vs complicated clothing.

@niederwaldflash My son was born 8lbs 10oz at 1 week past due date. He outgrew newborn clothes and diapers in one week.

Pro Tip: don't wash newborn clothes or open the diapers until you're absolutely sure you need them, otherwise exchange them for a bigger size.

@chevycountry See that’s pretty darn impressive in my book. Baby blowouts won some impressive battles, employing some well thought out sneak attacks at random intervals when my baby found me distracted with some different brands of diapers. He’ll plot a similar tactic, sometimes in succession, if he gets the chance to try to mark the ceiling with his bladder. Then he might mix in a little giggle and some vomit for the third getup before leaving the changing table, all in good fun. So I have to salute your little fella, your work, and say thank you on behalf of your washing machine 🫡

Back