Just the tip(s), please

@emersonboi Electrolytes...either body armor or packets like DripDrop or Liquid IV OR even just plain coconut water. Eating Galactagogues flaxseed, oatmeal, brewer's yeast etc you can Google that word for a longer list. I personally eat lactation cookies from gingersbreadandtreats.com and use DripDrop.

@emersonboi get a cute water bottle (i find that for a lot of people if they have a water bottle they like they drink more water🤷🏼‍♀️) and take it everywhere with you. you go into the kitchen? take it with you. laundry room? take it with you? literally anywhere in the car??? TAKE IT WITH YOU!!! just get into the habit of constantly having it with you and it'll become second nature to just constantly drink from it throughout the day.

@emersonboi girly go get it😭😭 wash it and just keep trying!!!! consistency is key

but i also feel you deeply with leaving it in the car. my 5 month old HATES the car so it's always throw the car in park and get him out so he can catch his breath from screaming from where ever we were driving

@emersonboi you got this!!!

honestly your post has made me drink more water lol i was drinking maybe 2ish 32oz cups a day and i just refilled it today for the 3rd time and its barely noon😅im peeing like im pregnant again lol

@emersonboi For me it’s more calorie intake then amount of water. As long as I’m drinking throughout the day my supply doesn’t go down. If I don’t get enough calories that’s when I notice a dip

@emersonboi A dietitian that I met with back when I was breastfeeding and not getting enough calories recommended avocado toast. I felt very stereotypically millenial but it helped to get spreadable avocado from the grocery store.

@emersonboi I have a half gallon water bottle that I sip out of through the day and once it’s empty I fill it up as soon as I can since I’m more likely to drink if it’s available.

Back