It’s ok if your nursery isn’t finished or doesn’t exist

@kr1983 this sounds like the tip of the iceberg, but setting up whatever system in the nursery you choose, together as a team can go a long way towards holding him/each other more accountable down the road!

@kr1983 Yeah that is a pretty awful attitude to have about painting a room. Is he going to act like this postpartum too? I’d really tell him he needs get his act together or you’re going to leave. On my bumpers group there are so many stories of men just acting like absolute tools and refusing to participate in raising their children.

@namith I agree! He’s definitely done well to take the time to listen to all of ladies in his life and pass that wisdom on to the next generations

@mihitt This is so well said! I've been so upset because the nursery furniture we ordered months ago has delayed shipping and likely won't arrive until baby is born. We have a bassinet and a glider, so we're in fine shape, but it's been bothering me that the room won't be done in time. Your dad captured my feelings perfectly.

@ohiogators Oh I was! It started because my dad heard us kind of arguing over whether the nursery was important and my dad took him aside to talk some sense into him haha. I wasn’t sure if he got through to him or not, but he spent the whole day working on it with me!